2018 Hertfordshire Track and Field Championships - Saturday 9th June at Jarman Park
Important Championship Information
The last day of entry to the Championships is TUESDAY 15th MAY. After this date, only entries from athletes with "POWER OF 10" proof of reaching "ESAA Entry Standard" will be accepted (with a £10 administration fee).
NB In entering a student into the Hertfordshire Schools Athletics Championships, it is understood that should any student be selected to represent Hertfordshire at the National Athletics Championships from your school, your school will be required to provide a Team Manager (DBS approved) to accompany the Hertfordshire team to the National Championships.
TIMETABLE & ENTRIES
INFORMATION FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS & FINAL PROGRAMME
NB It is essential that you REFRESH this page every time you log on or you will still be looking at the old data and documents
General Programme & timetable of Events - Not available as yet.
Final Entries - Not available as yet.
County Best Performances (as of May 2018)
SCHOOL OFFICIALS ON THE DAY
Staffing (Officiating) by Schools - Not available as yet.
Each competing school will be allocated to a maximum of 2 events either between 0845 and 1300 (odd numbered schools) or 1315 to 1630 (even numbered schools). They do not need to report to equipment store room; just report directly to the event (start times are shown in programme) 15 minutes before event starts.
Staff please note - This year ODD County Championship School numbers are working in the MORNING 0845 - 1300. EVEN County Championship School numbers are working in the AFTERNOON 1315 - 1630.
OFFICIAL CHAMPIONSHIP COMPETITION NUMBERS
School Numbers for the HSAA Championships (Please check carefully as some schools numbers have been changed) then use the link below to create and print them off
Please use this "Publisher Link" to print off Competition Numbers
1. Please open the above "Number Document" Publisher link
2. Save a copy of the "Number Document" to your computer
3. Edit the 000 number to the number required, remembering NOT to alter the formatting of the document
4. Print out your edited document onto thin WHITE CARD (not paper)
5. If the school has entered TWO athletes into the same event then please preceed the school number by placing a 1 in front of the number for the second athlete. e.g. "29" for the first athlete and "129" for the second athlete
6. If the school has entered THREE athletes into the same event then please preceed the school number by placing a 2 in front of the number for the third athlete. e.g. "29" for the first athlete and "129" for the second athlete and "229" for the third athlete.
7. It is the responsibility of each school to ensure that every athlete has "eight" safety pins to secure their numbers.
NB Re Vest Numbers
- All competitors (except High Jump & Pole Vault) MUST wear TWO numbers - one on the front and one on the back. Competitors in High Jump & Pole Vault must wear one number - either on the front or the back.
- All number must be securely pinned in each of the four corners.
- Only HSAA Official Numbers can be worn at the HSAA Championships
We are urgently looking for qualified Hertfordshire teachers to act as Team Managers for the National Championships in July - Can you help?
If you can help - please contact Ian Graham at Townsend School 01727 853047 - thank you
Indoor Athletics Results