ESAA - 2021 Handbook - PDF Link
New English Schools Link - https://esaa.org.uk/
Please remember to complete your "Affliation Form" and send it with your cheque / funds before or bring it with you to the AGM so that you are able to enter all HSAA competitions.
NB The new Affiliation Form will be available in October.
IMPORTANT AGM INFORMATION UPDATE
Dear Athletes, Parents, Coaches and Colleagues,
We are intend to have the HSAA AGM at Townsend School at 1630 in the main school hall on Wednesday 16th November.
The AGM documents will be placed on THIS PAGE for you to download / read and reply as necessary.
The information request about entry to the 2022 County League is particularly important to reply to before the 8th of November.
Forms to be downloaded, completed and returned
- "Affiliation Form" September 2022 to August 2023 (to be returned before or at the AGM on 16th November)
- "2022 County League Entry Form" (to be returned before 8th November)
AGM Reports (for 2021)
Cross Country Report - (no report for 2021)
The completed Affiliation form must be printed out, completed & sent with the appropriate cheque/funds to Mr Ian Graham by post.
Mr Ian Graham, Townsend C of E School, High Oakes, St Albans, AL3 6DR or returned at the AGM
This has been a very challenging couple of years for all of us, and we are grateful for the patience and understanding that you have shown during this time, as we have had to repeatedly change our program of events.
As we move forward into the next athletics and cross-country season, it looks as though there will still be many changes that we will have to put in place to ensure that our Hertfordshire events can proceed safely. We will try and keep you as up to date as possible leading up to each event.
David G. Pugh
Chair Hertfordshire Schools Athletics Association
The Hertfordshire Schools Athletics Association is the official body for Schools athletics in Hertfordshire. Its main responsibilities are:
- To encourage, advise upon and assist amateur atheltics in Hertfordshire Schools
- To organise County Championships and other competitions in Athletics and Cross Country
- To select teams to represent Hertfordshire Schools in Regional and National Championships
- Please remember that entry to the HSAA County League is only available to those schools attending the AGM
- Please check the "Athletics" main page tab, for revised weights for throwing events and distances for hurdles
|17th November - Wednesday||HSAA AGM - Townsend C of E School at 1630 2021 Cancelled|
|5th February - Saturday||HSAA Cross Country Championships 2022|
|28th April - Thursday||HSAA Combined Events Championships 2022 TBC|
|11th June - Saturday||HSAA Track and Field Championships 2022|
|4th July - Monday||HSAA League Plate Final 2022|
|5th July - Tuesday||HSAA League Final 2022|
|16th November - Wednesday||HSAA AGM - Townsend C of E School at 1630 2022|